Friday, March 17, 2006

Chalet

Chalet was from 15-17March. At first, I'm bit disppointed cause not mani ppl went. However, it ended up quite successful so i'm stil delighted. 1st dae: Next door of our class chalet was filled with guys(ah bengs). Wei Xian, Wei Jie, Calvin, Angeline, Zirong, Hui Jun, Jovine,Abby, Emily and Zixin present for e 1st day. In the early morning, around 4-5am (i think), I embarrased myself. Haha.. Wei xian supposingly should sleep e left hand side of me but when i opened my eyes, i cant see him then i heard guys chit-chatting outside so i thought he was there.. i opened e door and just said "Wei Xian !" then e guys looked at me in a realli blur look. That time, i was realli appeared stupid. I didnt wear my contact lens so it was blurish image and my hair was damn messy. Anywae, i just closed e door quickly. In the end, Angeline told me that Wei Xian shifted his sleeping area to Zirong's side.. haha.. I'm such a dumbass..2nd dae: we had bbq at night.. nono. i shld sae midnight.. haha.. starting e fire was not an easy task. we tried for 2hrs but failed.. Aniwae, i had fun although e guys fr next door had some troubles with other grp of ppl bahx.. I think they got drunk bahx.. e guys fierce fierce but e gers are nice ppl..3rd dae: check out day !

No comments: