Sunday, March 12, 2006
I am stupid
Aiyo eh.. Where's my Dear Felicia..i need her ! haha.. i dont know anithin about blog.. i want a tagboard but how to create one? heex.. i very stupid hohx? Don't worry, i know that! >.< Nvm.. i got background music for my blog liaox. yeah* Its e same as zixin's one. whahaha.. i didn't notice it until i clicked into her blog. Its ok,we are sisters mahx.. I'm feeling kinda bad now.. I always never turn up for service.. I know zixin don't blame me.. sigh...Maybe i don't get used to it bahx.. Zixin gave me something today. Lalalalala.. I thanked God for giving me such a patient fren.. I know i haven't walk closer to Father yet and i'm abit stubborn to move my legs but Zixin is always there to wait for me and encourage me.. One dae, i will have e heart to wake up early and turn up for service de .. Heex.. Let's wait bahx.. No matter what, I, Treasa Love God 4eva and eva~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment