Thursday, March 30, 2006

Rainy Day

Went to meet Daphne today. She notti ger.. Go sch halfway then head home liao. Haha. Aniwae, we went to have dessert for lunch then chit chat under her block. I keep smsing my lao gong to see if i can meet him anot because i missh him badly. In the end, he allowed ! yippee. i was overjoyed however, e sky turned dark and it began to rain heavily. So unlucki! Grrrx. Whaha.. 10 mins later, a taxi appeared! lalalallalala. Flagged for it and board it. Lao gong sms me not to find him as he dont want me to catch in rain and fall sick. sigh.. Felt disappointed and unhapi. I know my lao gong care for me alot. I should have tell him that i'm already on the way to his house. stupid me right?Actualli, i dont have to be caught in rain. But cause of that sms, i walked in rain and wandered around his area. Off my hp once and cried a little. My heart is sobbing away too. Once i on my hp again, my lao gong asked me to go his hse. Haha.. Although i scolded him inside my heart, i thanked him for withdrawing my tears back. Its a good feeling to hug him. How i wish i can tell him that "Lao Gong, I Love You!"

No comments: