Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Trip to NDC
I'm a gd ger todae. Heex. I woke up at 6plus in the morning and accompany my bro to NDC. He's gonna have his teeth surgery. Another bro is a lazi bum! Aniwae, when my bro woke up at around e noon, i got to see his plucked out teeth. Its damn *yucks*.. Red and Big Teeth! I almost lose my appetite after seeing it. Then, we went home and i took a nap. In the late afternoon, i went out with zixin to city hall and went for a little shopping. After that, we went to serangoon.Actually, i decided to attend for cg, but in e end i told zixin that i wanna go home first. I just can't mix with mani ppl whom i dont know well. I'm realli scare.. So, i called Sha and meet him up instead since he and his fren were in amk. His fren is call Jon and he's a funny guy. Sha treated me waffle and bubble tea. We went to popular and see the electronic english dictionary device and it costs $299! omg.~ We had a small trip at NTUC then to courts and lastly, to the library for scrabble game. Jon was unlucky to get bad bad letters. Haha.. He had a hard time thinking and trying to form words. We went home at 9pm. I missh my lao gong very much. Didn't get to see him todae or chit chat with him on fone. sobsobx. Aniwae, i'll be seeing him later. He said that he's going to Malaysia for tournament next week.. sigh.. I'm gonna have love sick! Arghx.. HELP -_-"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment