Wednesday, April 05, 2006

1st Day orientation

I woke up early in the morning around 7.30 to get ready to go for my 1st day of orientation. Sad that i'm not in the same class as Mei Hong or Soon Wee but i'm in e same class with a guy from 406. The day was started off by watching powerpoint slides of the school and several talks. I've made many new friends today. The first ger i talked with is Sharon and the first guy i talked with is Wen Hao. Wen Hao kept telling me lame cold jokes. Haha. The lunch was awful i should say. However, we are having Macdonald 2moro for lunch! Yeah~ 3rd day of orientation will have a grand finale hence there will be dance performance. Every class has to volunteer 2 representatives. I volunteered and so do Wen Hao. Haha..I will be involved in "Rainbow Ago go"-Modern Dance. There are 3 other dances too which are the "Pair, Rush and Robotic". I didnt get to play games with my class as dancers have to use time time to learn our dance steps instead. Felt abit sad as i wanna get to know my classmates better but the dance was fun and tiring. *Yawn. opps >.< I missh Nicholas. Sigh. He went for Tournament and will only contact me on Sunday. He smsed me this morning and it was a nice loving one. How i wish i tell him that he always make my day a lot a lot better!

No comments: