Saturday, April 01, 2006
Long Journey
Went to town to accompany Sha before he goes to work. We walked around Lucky Plaza to check out on the cameras, psp and handphone. I want a Nikon cam while he fancy the sony T9,psp and nokia 3230 which is also my bf's hp model. Around 4.45pm, we separated and i didnt know where to go as Nic didnt contact me. I thought i can meet him up after his work and watch a movie before i go for night class. Seeing the time was quite late already, i thought of going his place to look for him and left around 6pm for class. However, when i was on bus 105,he msged me that we do not have to meet everyday even though we miss one another. Sigh. I should have inform him that i'm already on my way but i didnt. I laughed at myself for being too decisive. Hence, i dropped off around serangoon and took bus 853 then a train to Yea Tee to unity sec sch. My english teacher is a female and she's a Muslim. She's not bad ! Haha.. During break time, Alan wanted to smoke and he asked me to bring along my valuables along. I went to toilet and left my wallet there. Haiyo..I didnt realise it until it was after lesson and when i'm about to buy my dinner. Therefore, i ran back to the school. My wallet was with the security guard and he told me that a lady passed it to him. All my money was gone but luckily, my cards are still in it. I can be crowned the queen of "Blur Sotong!" =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment