Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lost again



eeks.. act cute de mi. i noe.. haha.. anywae, my mood stil very jialat larx. sigh.. i didnt go dance practice todae. went to get my blood test report. hmm.. i'm a very healthy person. (yea) ^^ Suddenly, i feel that life shucks to e core. damn tired. dont know what to do next. no mood to dance, study or even go sch.. cried just now. stupid rite? i must keep telling me that what is mine will be mine, what's not mine, no point waiting.. so, ya! i think i not gonna concentrate on that "something" in my life. I think it's not impt anymore cause no chance le.. I will try to find my way back and be cheerful again. I miss photoshooting. Ah pa wed then come back. i feel like taking pics again however, i need to get rid of my pimples first. Then, i will become a beautiful swan again. =] Below is Ervinna & Mi. Heex. Photocopy de us.. same cute rite? whahaha

No comments: