Met up with Denna for lunch at junction 8. Took e converse designing shoe competition then off we went to take a bus to zixin's hse. Zixin was injured during netball match. Sigh.. Her ankle was injured. So damm sad nehx! My precious sista cant go to sch. I shall pray that she can walk normally asap and hope that in future, e injury will not ever return. I want her to play netball again and forever 'cos she love netball. "Father, I pray that the pain on her leg will go off soon." Went to zixin hse to crap and do hmwrk. Haha. 3 of us kept eating tibits over at her place. Mouth too itchy le , eat and eat and eat.
I think i got to give up on something. I'm too busy with sch work and dance. No time for this particular thingy in my life. I got to stop myself for thinking over it and i have to for sure!
The more i think, e more feelings will be involve. sigh. Don't talk about it le! I'm tired...
No comments:
Post a Comment