Sunday, June 25, 2006
Chalet
I'm back from chalet! wow.. On e 1st day, we meet at pasir ris station and took cab to e chalet. Haha.. It's blk 101 Elias rd, 2-6. haiyo.. At first, we cant find e place and e taxi driver just drove around e private estates. I never went to chalet at that area before. It's HDB type and got 2 rooms plus 1 kitchen. Around 5 plus , Wen hao, Bernard, Yong hao and I went to e park to rent bikes. We wanna rent it overnight but e uncle there don't have this service. Downtown there got this service but it's kinda far. Yong hao and i forget to bring towel, so we ride to downtown cheers to get it. We are dumb dumb larx.. Go chalet and expect everything will be there for us. When we went back to the chalet, they had started e fire for bbq. But it began to drizzle and the rain! oh no! whaha.. we had to pack the things and went up to e flat. Kelvin's parents are damn gd larx. Opened this chalet and still cooked for us cause we cant bbq and it seemed like no one knows cooking. That nite, everybodi was damn hyper larx!! haha.. we played a lot, made a lot of noise. Had singings, dancing, cards, mahjongs and even plays(drama). E next morning, we went to see e sun rise. It's beautiful but not what i want to see. E sun is not a nice round orange circle but kinda spread out. E sun light hurts a lot. I left e place at 6pm because i got ballet practice on 7.30pm. Then i went back to e chalet place. Actually, i didnt noe if i shld go back. I scare he wont be hapi if he sees me.. i scare this and that but related to him. But i went back in e end cos i feel that i shldn't avoid it and i wanna be there to celebrate kel's b'dae with e others too. Guess what? That 2nd nite changed my life.. He talked to me.. hmm. I'm delighted. i tot he will hate me 4eva.. I thanked God that he gives me another chance and talk to me.. I hope our frenship wil regain. That's all.. Checked out at around 10 plus and went for ballet practice again. Then, shopped and had dinner with family. I reached hm around 10pm and i havent study finish for my java. i think i will fail it. sigh.. i'm tired.. feeling sleepy and my tighs are painful..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment