Friday, June 02, 2006

what a dae

Can't get to slp last nite. Whenever i closed my eyes, i could feel mani things would be spinning inside my head. haiyo eh. made me feel like puking hence, i kept trying to open my eyes although i'm damn exhausted already and i didnt get to slp early these daes even now.. sigh.. Ervin & mummi nv go for dance hence, i went alone. At first, i felt uncomforatble to talk wiv other gers. However, i got to noe a new ger, a new fren. Her name is called "Tracy",she's not as young as i expected wor but she indeed looks young and pretty. I got to learnt more jazz stuff todae. Hmmm.. I have decided to work hard ! I dun wanna flung e dance assessment. Haha.. Wanna be like e seniors, can turn well, dance well and express well.. Currently, i got 4 dances to remember. Hip hop, jazz, D.C and even my ballet one. haiyo.. I'm confused which steps for which however i will try my best. Never give up! Dance is my passion. Although i may not be a fantastic dancer, i'm willing to learn and strive hard. Heex.. >.<

No comments: