I shall make todae's bloggy short and sweet 'cos i havent prepare for my test. Later having biz com test which i have to write an argumentative essay. I have to prepare all my research and read them through first. And then, thurs having accounting and Discover computer tests( i cant find my calculator!).
Oh ya, went to have sakae sushi with Jer and Sam after school. Hmm..I didnt eat as much as they too. Haha.. Jer was damn funny larx!Actually both of us e mood not realli gd due to few reasons but he managed to make us luff til stomach ache. Sad that Angela got to leave SA.. Sigh. She worked hard but, Haiz.. Meixian, Sam, and Angela herself cried. I didnt cry. Doesn't mean i'm not sad for them, just tat.. Once i cry, i wil look damn ugly and my mood for do anithing will be damn "yucks"! you won't wanna see me in that state, seriously!
Oh ya, had supper just now at home! I'm fulll but mummy wanna me try e steamed egg that she made for me to eat! It's nice! YUMMY ~! haha.. I remembered e last time she did was.. .. eh.. haha almost hard like diamond. Hao le.. gotta stop here and study lohx.. nitex nitex.. Muackz to my bloggy..=]]
No comments:
Post a Comment