Sunday, July 30, 2006

celebration

I'm attached ! Haha.. To who? somebodi.. heex =]] 29/07/06 is e dae i accept him. 30th july is meixian's b'dae so we celebrated yesterdae. Supposed to meet Sam and others at marina bay station at 2pm however i was late because i forgot to bring Ai Ai's present. So, i got to rush back to take e gift..We bought big sunflower with a pooh bear and necklance for Mei xian. I'm glad that Ai Ai and Zhu Zhu okay le.. heex. We went to play bowling. There's Sam, Angela, Mei xian, Jeremy, Jing Wei, Fir, Julian and Me !! Jer and Julian left halfway and we went to seoul garden(ngee ann city) for dinner. We ate til about 9plus and off we went outside to walk walk. Sam and I lied to Ai Ai saying that i needed e loo. Actualli we went to get a cake for her.. It's mango flavour! We lighted the cake and sang hapi b'dae song to her ( in e middle of orchard road). Cool right?!? Haha.. Ai ai felt paisae, but who cares ! haha.. As long everybodi smile and enjoyed, can liaoz! right ?!? sobx. my family went overseas and i'm left alone with my grandma and maid. I miss my mummy le.. luckily she just called me and told me that she bought 2 shirts for me. Muackz. I love her so much! There's many times i wanna apologise to my mum however e word "sorry" alwaes hard to come out from my mouth. Anywae, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEI XIAN (AiAi) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: