Thursday, July 20, 2006
loneliness
Suddenly my life become a chaos... Fantasy life to hell life.. I didnt eat much these days and had lose 2kg.. Slept late too.. I miss having 5 of them together by my side. Now, i feel so alone. I don't feel so "home" in my clz already, yet now my newly "home" is going to be torn apart. I do not know what to do.. What to say to them when i see them.. All i can remember was memories.. Our memories! Went out to buy pants for hip hop assesment. Had neoprint, taxi rides, pics! She likes to eat Luo mee(chu mee fen) plus fishballs,then only want chilli and she will choose either Passion fruit or milk tea. The another likes to see stars.. 3 of us love mango! Sakae ah... k box ah... conference on fone ah... practise dance together..so mani memories although it's only for few mnths. I do treasure them a lot.. I really dun wish to see 6 of us apart..Sam treated me mac and chicken marcaroni. I really owe her a lot.. I had 2 proper meals for these daes and that were what Sam bought for me.. I am touched and ate e whole bowl of chic marco. even though my body can't take it.. Losing e amnt of body heat and energy.. Dun wanna see any of us cry animore! But what can i do!?? I'm so lost! I feel so alone. Everything i do now, don't seem right.. T_T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment