Tuesday, July 04, 2006

SA hip-hop assesment

OH NO! I did something wrong todae.. sigh.. Don't talk about that first. I meet Calvin in e morning as i never go for marketing tutorial. He pei me eat breakfast and even treat me wor~ haha.. Then he pei mi go see chi doctor as my limbs ah.. haiyo.. here n there take turn pain de.. so, my right wrist is wrapped now. Went back to sch for biz com, i'm late for it and i don't know if Mr chan got mark my attendance not. My studies attendance not that good le. Here n there minus %.. I shall talk about e assesment now. ah oh..Everybody have to wear hip hop style. Okay! that' s still alrite.. The dances not bad but but.. Freestyle something wrong le, really damn wrong. !! I dont know how and Jer. said i shld have eye contact with the judges and blah blah blah mahx. so i only dare to go infront and dance infront of him la. Some more anyhow dance! eeks.. Hip hop not my kick, that's all. But i tried my best le, let them do e rest and i'll noe e fact and will accept it. Hmm.. i wonder what he's thinking just now, thinking what shld i do.. Really no face le, i feel so embarassed! I hope i can shout to e world that i have a crush on someone. lalalala.. (Hint:Not fat)

No comments: