Saturday, July 08, 2006

What a Saturday day~

I slept for about 11 hours and woke up at 2pm this afternoon. Supposingly, I should meet Samantha in school and while she do her project, i should be studying. However, I guess last night chit-chatting on fone must have made me tired and lazy to wake up. I have clarified something last night and felt so relax! Haha..
Finally i watched finished the korean show-"Sad Love Story." The last episode was damn romantic, touching and extremely sad. I love the part when e guy was going to propose to the lady. He booked a hotel room and decorated it. 100 roses placed nicely around the room, many colourful balloons were on the ceiling, heart-shaped colourful balloons on the floor. And when the lady went in the room, she was touched. (I think every ger will be if a guy did this just for her) And the story goes on.. ... The most unhappy part which made me cry a lot was when the guy kana gun-shot due to saving his fren. He was about to die, but he told his fren that he didnt wanna die in the hospital, he wanted to see his fiancee up on stage, singing. hmm.. hard to explain how's e story goes. I should rate this show 5/5 stars. Those who love watching romantic love show, ought to watch this. You will never regret! But be prepared to put a tissue box beside you. ^_^
Then, i went for ballet lesson. I still cannot do my double turn. Aiyeeerrr..!! "Head Head" Why cannot, "Treasa..Wake up!" Must start to do lots of stretching and practise on techniques le. Feeling stress for ballet. But not only for that, also school work. I'm havin 5 tests next week.
Mon=java prac,tues & wed=biz com ica3,thurs=Acc & Dis Com ica2. Sigh.. Sat then can chill out le 'cos no ballet. yipee.. I yipee not 'cos i dun like ballet but wanna distress from school. lalalal ...lala..

No comments: