
Was kinda busy yesterdae hence, didn't manage to blog. I went to meet my boi in e afternoon. Actually I had mood swing so was moody for some time. Zz got to bear with it.. So sorry.. I tried to study in mac and library. But i just can't study! Arghx..So, we went home instead. Jer cooked dinner for me. How nice of him.. .. (Aww..) LOL.. We took pics too.. He promised to take pics with me on sat but he forgot. Nvm.. I shall be gd ger and 4give him. Heex.. I took a cab home and slept at arnd 12 plus. woke up at 2plus and tried to study again! Samantha was online and she ah.. Really the.. eh.. Hyper?? haha. She made me damn active and i fooled around on webcam with her. Drank 2 cups of coffee and didnt orh orh le.. Went to school and had my 1st paper, "Marketing"! I didnt bring landyard larx. Then need to wait wait wait for dunno write what name.. Everybody started reading e paper and i didnt hv e extra time le larx. Grrx..
Nvm.. I think i gonna fail this paper and take supp paper. Haiz..2moro paper is discovering com. I wanna get a nap now and try to mug later! muackz.. Jiayou everybodi~
No comments:
Post a Comment