Thursday, August 17, 2006

Abit fed up

Ger ger, I am quite unhapi wiv ur attitude last nite. Sometimes i feel that u really don't know how we feel. Your face may not appear the same as how your heart feels. Ours too. Everyone of us got own problems. Famliy, school, bgr or frenship problems.. I dun wanna u to give up on urself. Let's face this together. Go through it ok? Nothing in this world will go smoothly. We can be unhapi for this moment, but we can get over it as soon as we can pull ourselves up. We still care for you. Don't think so much. Jiayou and do well for your all your papers. Make your mum and yourself proud. What will happen in future, we don't know.But we can try to prevent unhappy stuffs to happen in our lives. I Love You. Muackx* (Don't ever apologise to me le, cause i don't like it. Maybe u give me kiss, i want it! )
^.^A smile a day keeps your sorrow away ^.^

No comments: