Meeting Wen Hao to do project at 1pm but i woke up at 12pm so i changed the meeting time to 2pm instead. However, i was late. So sorry about it! Finally can see Wen Hao so that we can really do our html project together. Todae was not a gd day for me. Everything i do, it doesnt seem to be going right. When i am in Mac, i went to buy cup corn and large green tea. I was mixing the corn with the butter when few corns dropped out a few times. Aiyo yo.. The worse part was when i drank the green tea until half way and i found out that e person gave me cold water instead. Got a bit of e green tea smell only. Grrrx.. ! Did project for few hrs and then called dad to see where he was. Mum said he's at serangoon to and asked him to fetch me home. Daddy told me that he was at Coffee Bean, near bus interchange. I wondered where the hell was it because i dont remember there's one nearby. So daddy told me to go to look for his car instead. Haiyo... Searched for some time and there's no sign of his car or even similar model as his. Called daddy again and then we realised that we were in different part of Serangoon. He's at Serangoon Garden while i'm in Serangoon Central.. Hence, i had to take bus home. Haiz. What a chaotic day for me man! I'm home now but i wonder what will happen next, during the night. @_@ (Hope e rest of e dae wil be better.)
Things i gonna sae now is about my frenx' lives. Haiz.. I think there's misunderstandings between you 2. Actualli u two can lead happy life de. It's just a matter of choice. I dun wanna see anione of u to sad sad. No point crying le.. Exam is nearing as what u said.. And we've planned to study everydae in sch. So, let's JIAYOU together ok?!? Then for another side lehx, hmm.. We may have not much to say, and talk about.. I do care about u too. I know you care for everybodi. I appreciated that. Please never hate urself. If you hate urself, then that means you hate life and hate ppl around you too. You must learn to love yourself, then u will love others ah.. Sorry maybe i shldnt say so much about it. Maybe you 2 have to make a call and have a chat bah. Everybodi can stay hapi de. Remember, it's a matter of choice only. Muackz.. (Never wanna part fr u all!)
ps:Bro, u're weird lately. Is it trying to leave us? hmm.. I dun wish what u said before will happen. We're 1 family and i believe all of us can hold on this familyship or frenship de ah. You said before that u wont let anybodi in this family to leave so u also must not ok?
No comments:
Post a Comment