Monday, August 14, 2006

Don't end, pls

Sweetie, I really don't wish our friendship will just end here.
I still waiting for you to help me style hair,
buy "Mua Chee" for me,
go eat stingray together.
I still want to go shopping with you.
Dance with you.
Open chalet and have fun with you and others.
I want you to go clubbing with me too.
Ger, if you leave me.
What my life is going to be?
I don't feel good.
I hope whatever you smsed me
was not real.
Take a break first.
And I will wait for you to talk to me again.
I will be waiting...
I love you, Ger.
Please.. ..
"All of you are important to me"
T_T
"Father, why You like to play with me. I hate this kind of obstacles. 1 min, u gave me wonderful friends to be with me and let me feel really happy. The next moment, You took them away from me, one by one..."

No comments: