Tuesday, August 01, 2006
eye infection
I supposed to meet Calvin in the morning 2dae so that he can teach me CSS stuff. However, my left eye hurts and cant open. So, i didnt wake up and thought that i shld go for 11am lesson instead.. When i was about to leave hse, my left eye cant bear with the sunlight. It is damn painful! It started to cry (only e left eye). I held e umbrella, trying to block any sunlight. When i walked til e playground near my hse, i stopped. I cant take it anymore so i headed home. The eye kept wanna to produce tears, so i just let it cry. Haha.. Waited for mum to rush home to bring me to see a doctor. Doctor said i cannot wear lens for a week and 2daes MC. Got an injection and given med to eat and apply. Slept for e whole dae and woke up only at 6pm. I was feeling extremely hungry. Weighed my weight jus now and i was only 46kg. haiyo.. lose weight again! yesterdae ate a lot and it was 48.5kg. Can't go dance 2dae cos mummy dont allow. sobsobx. last practice before 5 times no need go.. sigh.. No choice, stucked at hm now.. Enjoyin e night or else when sun goes up, i cant open eyes again. Am i a vamp.? Haha..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment