Can you imagine it's already friday? OH NO! Next mon gonna b my 1st paper and I am not ready. Tues will be my Eng O level oral exam. Haiyo yo.. Time really flies very very quickly.
Today reached sch at 8am and waited for my boi to reach sch. Guess what? He tot that his paper was 8.30am but it was 4.30pm! Haha.. He's my blur boi boi la. So cute.. He can actually slp longer before go sch de..Who ask him? So careless. Heex. So once again, he pei me..2dae library really packed! A table can have 6 chairs, however 2dae our table got more than that. Borrowed chairs, squeezed together to study. We kana "shh.." 2 times by 2 different gers but from same table. Lucky i'm in okay mood or else i sure stare them back hardly! Real hard! Haha.. I want make new specs.. I think my eyesight going bad to worse. My ke lian mummy gonna spend $$ le. hmm. But I got something on mind. I want make new specs with my boi. Will we be cute if we wear same type of specs? I never try wearing couple specs before. I wonder, i feel, i think.. .. hmm ....
No comments:
Post a Comment