Friday, September 29, 2006

2nd mnthsary


Time flies so quickly.
2dae is our 2ndmnthsary le.
Wow!
We went to Causeway Seoul garden for dinner.
Then he bought an enormous Tweety Bird for mi.
It was damn huge larx!
He asked mi Winnie e pooh or Tweety cute
then i answered Tweety,
and he bought it for mi.
Siao rite?
or shld i sae,
he's sweet?!?
He made Tiramisu for mi.
I didnt even noe e meaning of it.
He said it means "I Love You!"
2dae he spent quite alot on mi.
$40++, $13, $49.90
That's more than 100 bucks le.
I didnt even prepare anything for him.
I feel so fortunate,
but at e same time felt bad.
Spent so much of his money.
Aiyo... ...
Can't afford to lose such a nice guy rite?
So i shall treasure him.
He also better be loyal to mi!
^.^
~`Hapi 2mnthsary`~

No comments: