Had 2nd SA dance performance in Orchard 2dae.
Met Ai Ai in e early morning to take bus to Ben's house.
We went there to make up.
Her mummy is so nice.
Bought us chicken rice.
Seemed like the rice a lot more than the chicken meat.
=X (Ben don't scold mii ah)
We, dancers had to wear a combination of red and white for the top.
Like national day right?!?
Town rained today.
I think it goes with my mood.
I didnt dance well today, i guess.
Didnt have much mood bahx.
I shldn't let things around me affect my dance.
But sometimes my mind just wanna think about it again and again.
Anyway the "thinking" process is over.
2moro is my 1st day of work.
I will become the happy "Treasa" again.
And get to know more friends.
Yeah Yeah Yeah!
Actually i already know one of my working colleagues.
She's Candice!
She's the same sch as mi.
Same birth yr.
Same birth date.
But different horoscope.
Heex.
Oh ya. Before i forget.
I went out with my boi after performance 2dae.
We went to the cathay to watch "Little Man".
It's our 5th movie.
The movie was bloody damn freaking funny!
Haha.
What a comedy!
Good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment