Had 2nd SA assessment 2dae.
I have no confidence in presenting myself.
I knew i didnt do my best.
My mind was blank!
Not concentrating.
Disappointed with myself.
Thurs still got 1 more chance.
Better buck up for jazz chereo.
Peter said that we lacked of strength and speed.
I feel that comment was really true.
I danced for so many hrs.
Yet my weight didnt reduce at all.
Idiot!
Went home to check my weight,
Yet no change.
So angry with it.
Shouldn't have ate sushi buffet with Jer.
Now, I'm fat!
Probably not fat, but HEAVY !
I better reduce my lunch and dinner portions.
Like that can save money too.
No need take so much pocket money from mummy 2..
Gotta think of supporting myself le.
Growing up really need to learn many things.
Independent larx.. Confidence larx.. Time management larx.
Financial larx.. Attitude larx..
etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment