Tuesday, November 07, 2006

MC before O level

Had a bad headache and chest pain last night.
Didnt have a good sleep.
Woke up at 4am in the morning,
still feeling a slight pain on chest.
I was feeling cold and warm during the sleep.
Woken up at 8am by Jer's phone call.
He asked me to help him check about his time table.
Then I realised how tired i was,
How heavy my head was.
So, didnt go to school today and had a mc.
After having medicine,
went to orh orh.
Woke up at 3pm.
And felt really much better.
Didnt have much appetite,
but my weight still remain the same.
I'm still not losing weight.
Whatever~
2moro is o level English.
Didnt prepare or practice all the long.
Think gonna fail again.
Of course, I hope to get at least a C6.
Then won't lose face.
So, all the best to me
and of course to others who are having exam 2moro!

No comments: