Friday, December 15, 2006
close to death
Had lesson at 2pm, woke up at 12++.Really slept sufficiently today. Left house at 1.30pm. Parents went to work already, and no car was left at home. So brother can't drive me to school. I had to walk out to the bus stop and travel to school myself. It was drizzling, ground was wet. Ok, here comes the main part. I board bus 853. It was only 3 bustops away and something really shocked happen to me and all the passengers, including the bus driver. At the cross junction, the bus was driving straight while a car from another side turned, bus driver made a sudden brake, making everybody in great shock. Bus stopped in the middle of cross junction for few seconds, then it started moving again. Got an uncle shouted, "Should have bumped against the car!" Haha.. The bus driver really should man! I was freaking shocked! I can't imagined how close i am to death. The bus was filled with passengers. I almost cried out on the way walking to school . Luckily, everybody is safe~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment