Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hair Salon

24 hours a day but i only slept for 4 hours and was forced to wake up, because i and my mum had an appointment to "Helen's Salon". My mum planned to colour and cut her hair, while i wanted to trim my hair and had my back of my hair straight. The hairstylist, Helen felt that my hair looked good enough already. But i kept complaining that my hair would be very ugly when i went to school. I understand that shoulder length hair will be "qiao" at the back. I just don't like it!!! So Helen suggested just have a soft rebonding at the back part of hair. I sat down on the salon chair for more than 1 hr plus and i fell asleep easily once i got back to my seat after everytime i had my hairwash. The outcome of my hair looks "OK" but i regretted. My hair may look straight and longer, but the ends are dried-frizzy feeling. I shall bear with it for another 1-2 mnths and trim off the split ends. Headed home after the torturing butt feeling. Actually wanted to meet Jer at YCK platform and go city hall to window shop de. Wanted to check with Creative customer service if the Mic i bought last week was really spoiled, or it's my laptop problem. However, Jer had to wait for mama to be back home. So, i took a cab to his place. Again, i fell asleep inside cab(i was really sleeping uglily! Mouth open some more!). Luckily, I manage to wake up when drove past the high-way. Reached his place, his papa watching tvee, mama was home already and cooking sambal chilli and his sis in her room. Then, i tried testing the Mic on his laptop. It works! Really works! Sigh. That means maybe is due to my laptop. Something wrong with my laptop! Arghz.. I still felt like going out but heavy rain showered his area. Saded. So might as well stay in then out. We went to causeway Horizon makan dinner. I had duck noodle, he had rice with big big drumlets and together we shared carrot cake. Then, went to Esprit and show him which top i like it. Got the design there but not the colour. It's so expensive. $129.90! He said he'll buy for me.. hmmm.. Hope he won't ! So expensive. Maybe wait to receive "Ang Bao" then get that top. That's 1 of my wishlist wor~

No comments: