16 January 1989 was the day i was born. So, yesterday was my birthday! I'm officially M18 !! Yippee.. Mature le hoh. Don't Play Play.. Heh.Heh. Yesterday was a very packed day for me. Woke up early to go school and did my java project with the help of Kang Quan. (Thx alot,dude.) Then after that, had DCN test. I spent my afternoon with Jeremy at CityHall. We had Sakae Sushi at Marina Square and we sat on the table 17
. Had wishes from many good frenx of mine. Thx God for letting me to know them. Thx them for the wishes and Presents. I had a roxy cap and e pic of 2 of us from Allison, a guess wallet from Mei Jin, Kang Quan, Ervinna & Lishan. A Pendant from Hazel, a ring from Di & Ben Ben. A Small little card from Ervinna, 1 hongbao from ah ma, 1 from god ma. Oh ya, a straw ring from Jer. I am very delighted that my birthday went smoothly. When i reached home, I thought I'm not gonna have any cake for this year. But just 1 hour before my b'dae ended, my mum surprised me and shocked me with a cake. Thanks, mum! Ilu. I want to thank Jeremy too. Time flies so fast, it seems like I can't live without Jer already. A habit to be with him. So, zhu! Never ever try to leave me alone hoh. >.<>




This is the list of people who wishes me.Thanks alot. Jennifer was the 1st! Thx ger. According to Jer's clock, he's counted the 1st. But too bad, according to my clock, he's the 5th.
TopTenList :
1.Jennifer
2.Ms Heng Tutor ("Happy birthday gal,may all your dreams come true! Love miss heng")
3.Firdaus Pokie("Happy Birthday,pokie. thanks for being a part of my life. Lil Fir hopes that it'll forever stay like that. ... ...")
4.Wei Xian("Happy 18th Birthday.. May ur wishes come true.. And ur 18th yr be memorable and sweet.")
5.Jeremy Lao gong(ps:secret)
6.Diyanna Darling
7.Samantha Darling
8.Denna & Ziwei("Good morning, mummy! Happy 18th birthday!somebody old le wor.. Lol... ...")
9.Mei Jin
10.Daoli Daddy
The Rest :
11.Ervinna Xiao mei mei("Treasa.. Sry..Was thinking of wishing u whn e clock struck but looks like i've missed.. Anyway.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 18 liao hor.. Very big but dun bully xiao mei mei ah..Haha")
12.Shirin
13.Allison Slut
14.Katherine
15.Yu Hui “Twin”
16.Sharafat Elephant ("hey da jie! lol happy birthdae! ... ...well wishing you all the best you can receive onn this dae. may you do well in your studies and may your relationship with whoever grow and blossom.to end this i wish you all the best in your future endeavours.")
17.Jing Wei Bro("hApPy biRthdAy siStEr...ThaNx fOr pLayiN a pArt iN my lifE..HmM u aRe aLwAys tHeRe fOr mE loUsy bRo=X")
18.Jeremy fren, Fredy
19.Jeremy fren, Alvin
20.ZiXin("Happy 18th birthday sista!! Isn't it a fantastic day for you? Haha, hope you had enjoy yourself to the fullest and all the best for your studies and dance(: love you always... .. ")
21.Eleen Lao Po
22.LiShan
23.Jacky
24.Kelvin Neo
25.Yong Hao
26.Danica
27.Hui Juan
28.Seik Yee
29.Jessie
30.Nerissa
31.Jacinta
32.Anna
33.Zeelia("OLD liao la..Don bluff kids by acting cute anymore.. Hee.. Happy birthday! .. ...")
34.Wei Lin
35.Pauline
36.Jocelyn
37.Sherry
38.My Dad
39.Stefanie Sista
40.Desmond
41.Anna from DC
42.Jovii
43.Priscilla Panda
44.Juan Juan
45.Kang Quan
46.My Mum
47.Wen Hao
48.Melvin. C
49.Peter
50.Yee Shan
51.Hui Jun, my junjun
52. etc.
To :
Pokie,thx for being in my life 2.
Di & Sam, thx for the wishes and ring. I lurve it. Muack~.
Xiao MeiMei, Heh.. heh.. I will still bully you de!
Bro, u're not lousy bro larx! I then lousy sista hoh!!GRrxx..
Hazel, Thx for being the 1st to give my pressie.
Zee,I'll wear the shoe you gave me. Don't worry! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment