I got back my O level Eng result yesterday ! Ya, i retook my Eng cause i failed it the previous year, got a D7.. Now got a C6!!! Yeah !!! That's great right? At least i passed ! Means maybe in future, i can go NAFA or Laselle to pursue my dream. Nanny nanny poo poo~~~ Congrats to other of my pals who passed their english. To my dear mj, don't "qi nei, if u hv e hart, can try one mre time de, jiayou!! i support u!"
Went to Escape Theme Park with the pig today. It's his first visit to there, but not me. I had already went there more than 5 times (consider many le bah).. The weather was f*(toot toot) hot and the place was *toot toot* empty. Few years ago, when Escape had just opened, it was filled with people and need to queue for a ride at least half an hour. Now, we only have to queue for less than 10mins, and it'll be our turn. I'm happy being with the pig in Escape, but not that exciting anymore. The Panasonic closed down long time ago, Inverter 360 degree under maintenance. The most frequent ride we went was the Daytona one. I didn't get to win him after many rounds of it. It's okay, there'll always be other time. I will win him one day! My Nokia 6280 Car rally able to get all Gold and 1st, I'll excel in driving! Haha.. Time is so F*toot toot* tight for me man! Need to "da sao chu", need to prepare "v'dae", need to prepare "cny", need to "STUDY"! Grrx.. Fine! This is my life, i shall accept it!! God bless!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apologise to all readers, today i'm abit too "sot sot")
No comments:
Post a Comment