Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Milking with Jimmy

Well, long time no blog doesn't mean nothing happen in my life so far. I went to IT fair with MeiXian and her boi. It was a total chaos there! If the event was held in Expo again, then i'll shop with peace. I only managed to buy a thumbdrive. For others like a digital camera, psp, speaker, i didn't get to buy them due to.."i'm broke!" Not really broke just trying to control myself from spending all my money at one goal or else I'm unable to survive through this holiday cos' i'm not working..=X On sat night, we headed to NAFA to watch the part II of Juxtaposition. Part II was much more fantastic than part I. I love the ballet piece very much. It was the 1st time Singapore danced that piece and the dancers really did a great job. They inspired me and made me miss my ballet lessons alot. So, I decided to go back for 1 ballet lesson on following monday. But before monday, is a sunday. Heh heh.. Guess where i went? Hmm.. It's Dancework competition, of course go support my boi and his team. His team got into the finals! Congratulations!! Then it's monday.. They day i went back to ballet for just 1 lesson after gone missing for around 3 mnths. I was so busy with school dance and school work that I didn't have time to go back for ballet training. When I was back to that studio, i felt lost. Frankly, I miss the ballerinas-my friends, my ballet teacher and of course , ballet. My muscles are not that strong anymore. Flexibility drop and i can't even do two turns. I'm pathetic right? I'm disappointed with myself, including my parents. Everyday all they do was to nag me for not going back for ballet training after learning for more than 10 yrs. I want to go back but i have to wait for School Musical to be over. That will be around May. Hope by then, i can use few mnths to learn all the ballet dance steps and brush up my techniques. And most importantly, is able to be one of them in the end of year ballet performance. Well, that's my monday. Yesterday, Stage arts danz inc. had a milking session with Jimmy! Haha.. It was my 1st time learning milking and i was damn stress. Milking chereo includes waves, pop, glide, feel and many more. I don't even have the basics.. Haiyo.. U'll never know how stress i was.. But anyway, it's a good experience!

No comments: