Saturday, March 24, 2007
swimming
I have not swam for more than a year. I used to swim since young. Swimming can train my stamina and my leg muscles. Miss swimming, hence date my mum to go for a swim at our usual place,"Orchid country club". My swim suit is not the one piece type. I remember the last time i wore was loose. But this time, haha*.. i have grown fatter and big size bah. Tight fitting wor~ Anyway, swam for 10 laps and found out that my stamina has dropped and my legs not firm anymore. Drank alot of pool water, chatted with mum and felt really good. I should do other sports more like running, skipping, basketball.. All these i used to love it. Love to tan and perspire. But now, love to be in air-con and just dance. Well, everyone's life will changed when time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment