Saturday, April 07, 2007

DanceWork 07 grand final

Long time no blog. I will keep this entry a short one cos i'm tired! Everyday need to go back school for dance. Yawn yawn yawn... Well, 2day is DanceWork 07 grand final at NUS, UCC. My dance practice in school ended only around 5 and 6.30pm was the time it commenced. It was very nice of Jer's parents to drive down all the way to pick me up and went to watch his dance together. We have 5 tix but in the end only 3 of us went. Guess his sis was busy and Di can't rush back to SG to pei me. For category III, the results is in this sequence from 1st to 4th.. "Purify, Zesture, TP, Collision Force".. I didn't buy any flowers for him but i made straw flowers for him. I took quite some time to fold the flowers and decorated it. Lucky, it turned out not too bad and he was been touched. Haha.. Hope the mini flowers cheer him up abit.

No comments: