Had a test on the same day too. Went to help out at 9am onwards. M.X did the Stage Painting. Really "li hai"... She is really capable on doing many things. Honoured to have her as one of my besties. This year SA Nite was to dress ourselves as either a movie character or celebrity. I dressed myself up as "Elektra"! Haha.. I don't really like red but can't think of other char. to dress up on le. Jer. came to join us for awhile and I manage to take a pic with him. Such a concidental that he wore red that day too. After SA nite, i vomitted. I didn't manage to run to the toilet on time. Vomitted on my way there. The entrance of E308 was my vomitted beehoon. I ate beehoon during morning and nite that day. Vomitting is a bad and disgusting feeling. I shall not eat beehoon for at least 1 mnth! Sick of food now. No appetite and losing wt for these few days. Jer vomitted on fri nite too. Think many ppl are sick now due to the bad weather. But something weird happened to me that nite. I lost two papers from my file. My idemity form and excuse letter gone missing from my file. I let my tutor see the excuse letter that morning. And even saw the form in the afternoon. Weird thing was that both gone missing from my file! When i went home, I vomitted again. Then i wash up, and remembered that i off the tap properly. But not sure why, the tap suddenly on by itself. I knew something was really wrong that day. Maybe was the "thing" beside me or whatever. Anyway, my mum was very concern that nite. She helped me to cover blanket and off the lights before i slp (like my childhood days).


Next day, I was very stubborn and went for dance. Mum don't allow but I was too stubborn to be controlled. Haha.. So I went for Modern clz then ballroom then ballet. But skipped the ballet lesson. Only went to paid my ballet fees and learnt ballet chereo. Went to look for Jer after that. He's more sick than me. Poor guy vomitted twice of me that nite. Even both of us are sick, we still can take stupid pic. My signature pose(trying to act fierce with my teeth). Frankly, i don't bite. I'm more of a cry baby. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment