Friday, June 29, 2007

Tortoise

Received a tortoise lately and I'm fascinated about it these days. It's too cute to describe in detail. Just See it for yourself! I hvn't name my tortoise, but soon I will... Ervinna got a green tortoise. Hence, we took marriage pics during our lab lesson. Got projects to do, but we're just too lazy to do it. So troubled with so many projects lately. Having outbreak on face le la! Grrx.. so ugly~ Oh ya, my 2nd toe nail (half of it) finally drop out! I'm so happy.. My toe is free again.. Not pain liao.. Can dance with ease lo.. Yipee! 1 Pic having my toe nail on top of my cute tortoise's back. Can see it? lolx One last thing before i end this entry.. Happy 11th monthsary to my Jeremy Zhu Zhu Lao Gong.. It's been tough for both of us, yet we can last that far, not bad hah?!? This time quite broke, hence no pressie for him, so sad... Awww.. whaha.. He shall wait for next mnth then. >.<

No comments: