Sunday, August 19, 2007

1 week blog entry


Let's start off with Monday...



Went to watch Rush Hour 3 with "Allison, Zelia, Yee Shan, Sherry, Jingwei" at The Cathay. Freaking Hilarious!!! You guys who haven't watch, better watch it. It worths the money! Pay to laugh, pay to feel better~



After the show, Z.,Y.S,J.W and Me went to TCC to makan. Oh ya, not to forget to mention that I pierce my right ear this day. Another top ear hole. So now right got total of 4 ear holes. I'm aiming to pierce another 3 ear holes soon. Not sure why I'm into piercing lately. Whaha.. Probably is Zelia or Feraldine's Ears tempted me to be in love with it.








Next on Tuesday...



Went to watch the Secret with SA ppl before our dance practice at AMK Hub. I'm impressed with Jay Chou. His piano technique is "WTF!" Too pro. liaox! This movie makes me cry.Once start, hard to stop crying. The story is too touching!!!

On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday...


Study in school with Ervinna and the rest whoever is free. Mug Mug Mug... But not that successful because I'm not focus yet. Havent study finish even 1 module. OMG!!! Next tuesday is my 1st paper. Good luck to me then! I don't aim much. Just all PASS~


On Friday night, went to Far East and meet up with Daphne (Sec sch junior). She's so skinny and prettier now! Every where she walks, Guys' eyes follow. LOL.. Bought a pair of "EVERLAST" girly shoes. Shall wear it for exam! *~While waiting for bus to station and while on bus~**~Never fail to purchase Mango Lingo in Far East~* *~My pretty Babe~*


Lastly, Saturday...

Went to watch Suntec Dance with Bro and few SA juniors. As usual, legs & Butt cramped while sitting cross legs. Grrx. Even my back hurts! After that, manage to watch Fireworks on time. One word to describe it:"Beauty"... Watchin fireworks can mean so much things. It can be love, romance, happiness, memories, life, bgr, colours..etc...

Then, went to Esplanade to slack first because going home straight after fireworks will be people squeeze people, smelly pass smelly.. oppz =X




*~My Lunch~*


*~We're so in love with white demin shorts~*



*~Ballerinas got "zi lian" period too~*

No comments: