Saturday, August 04, 2007

A Bad Day

Had a really bad day yesterday. All the "Suay-ness" started since early morning. But before any of you read this entry, don't think I'm still unhappy or angry or anithing. I'm fine already. It's just life and I don't know how to handle it.


8.15am Biz Com ICA Role-Play. My group mate was late hence didn't have few times of serious run-through before it. Too bad to me then.. Stumbled abit during role-play, even changed the sentence (not knowing if my eng is correct or not)...


Headed back home to take a nap after that. Ought to wake up at 12pm so that I won't miss my 1pm lesson, however I overslept. Hence, don't think my attendance was marked.


Went shopping with a few friends. Had dance at 6.30pm.. But managed to finish shopping only by 6pm. I'm late for dance of course! Got a very bad scolding through text.. Not always late, but maybe cause of a position, ought to be scolded through the journey back to school.


Didn't have mood to dance, hence headed home early from practice. Tried to do my last IT project at home. One part success, while another part got problem again! Sigh*... God knows why like this..


Break the club rules because not attending dance prac and reh today cos' got to meet up for project meeting and going for Magazine Seventeen birthday party. Monday presenting it le, and our group has many problems with it. Partly, my fault bah.. Didn't focus on project this semester. Hence, now chiong-ing last min work. Well, actually beside this party is going on.. An audition is going on too. I and my friend are taking part as Miss Seventeen-Superstylin. We sent our entry, and got in to this audition.

Hope today will be a good day for me. I'll try my best to smile 'cos I can't disappoint my friend. We're taking part this as a team. Gambatte!!!

No comments: