On Sunday, didn't go to help out for Lion City. Saded.. No choice, have to mug mug mug! Meet Ervinna to go Woodlands library to study. She damn blur larx! Told her to bring Ecom book so that we can start studying on that module 1st because that module has whole big chunk to study. But she brought another book. Grr.. No choice. She studied hers, i studied mine. As usual, she loves to sleep. Took pic of her just woke up and many stoopid act cute pics of her. We waited for my zhu zhu to look for me in library so that when he's there, Ervin & I can go makan lunch while he took care of out things! Heex. Sort of make use of him ah.. But very appreciate him to do that larx. Had KFC with e shorty. Played with chilli sauce and spoon. Then, went back to library and mug again! I wanna take picture of Ervin again, but this time.. LOL Librarian told me "photography is not allowed". Whaha.. Fine~ Shorty left at around 5pm. I wanna leave at 6 so that can go straight to Ballet which starts at 7pm. So studied e last hour alone. Shorty missed out a show la..Haha.. Got malay gals and a guy makan in library then librarian scolded them. They kana chased out of the library sia. Whaha.. Too bad!!!
~Just woke up~
~Acting as Jay~
~Your turn~
~Act cute~
~Where got~
~Our tray after eating~
~My art piece~
~Mum scolded me of these nail colour~
~After ballet pointe~
Monday morning went back to school to dance. Treasa idiot right? Exam period, still dance. Well, treat it as morning exercise ba! Glad that Jess and Alli helped alot in finishin the choreo "within". We spent lots of time figuring out how to do the arch-back pose. whaha! After that, makan with shorty then go sch library mug again. Sian! Didn't study much.. because I was too tired. Haha.. No body tired, but mind.. Got a bad headache! Went home slightly earlier and straight away orh orh 1st.. God knows why whenever I didnt hv enough slp, I don't feel right.
Tuesday paper was in the afternoon and it's not too bad. After this paper, went to studio to dance again. LOL! I'm crazy, wed morning paper, yet I'm not going home to study. At least, went through "within" choreo with zelia. Got everything properly figured out. YAY! We're done with that piece. That night, I only read through the book. Didnt memorise because nothing went into my head! Grr..
Wednesday is the doom day for this module. This is the module that got whole chunk to study. Well, this is e only module i'm not confident at 1st. However, the paper was easy then I expected. I think i'm able to pass. Heex. After exam, straight away went to library myself. Study study study. Haha. Last paper on Thurs. And I didn't study anything for thurs paper yet. Business Environment is the last paper's module. I didn't turn up for most lectures and tutorials for this module. Whaha! Good luck to me man! I really had hard time struggling what to study in the library. Luckily got Jess pei me.. See her slp, in the end I also orh orh. In the afternoon, we went to meet Wee Fong and Zelia to watch "Dance Appreciation-Legacy of Goh Choo San". They show us video clips, pictures and live ballet about the work of Goh Choo San. He's a very famous ballet choreographer. We'll be going to see the concert next sat. We can drool when watchin e short preview of ballet during e Dance Appre., I think we gonna nose bleed when we watch e concert! LOL. The ballerinas are really strong in ballet. Too strong in the inside and even OUTSIDE! Muscular wor~ Don't play play!!! After that short 1hr of appreciating dance, pei Zelia go arcade play her "para-para". Took pics of her! Whaha. (shall upload soon) Then we headed to Pastamania to makan. Chatted alot over there. We laughed like nobody business! Soon, we went home... ... And it's time for me to start studying. Actually for me is start learning everything in that module ba. LOL. I only start during midnight. Can you imagine how last min I am? Well, I am!
~Spot zelia~
~Zelia playin para~ ~Nice styling~
Thursday was afternoon paper.. At least got bit more of time to slp! Haha..Prob bit more time to revise. I'm extremely happy it's last paper larx! Waited for this day for so long that it seems to be million yrs. Haha. Guess what? I entered the exam hall, sitting down there confidently(I supposed). Read the question paper. *POOF* Everything in my head that I rememembered just disappeared! WTF!!! I can't remember if the ans if for that qns or another. Damn angry! Paper was so tough that after around an hr, Hack liao! Submit paper, "Zhao le"! Haiya, if i really fail this module, I deserved it lo. Never attend lessons and last min study ma. But most friend think the paper also hard la. So well, hope it'll moderate our marks. After exam, normally ppl will go out ah Kbox or BBQ or chalet right? But mine different. After exam, DANCE!!! Dance is my world. No dance, no life man!
Friday morning went back sch to dance with Wee Fong and Jess. We figure out e 2nd piece of dance-"Hello". We did finish it but everything is in a mess larx. Timing not there yet, techinique (lol)-don't bother talking about it. Need to train our techniques lo... Fri night went to watch "Dance of the orient" with mum, jess and l.x. It's Regina's dance troupe concert which is about "Yun Nam". Mummy wanna watch de, so bought tix. Jess, l.x & mi went there to be shock at how chi dancers' flexibilty damn good ba.. And also support Regina larx. Bought her sunflower, took pics with her too. She's so cute wearing that kind of costume..
Saturday, BE dance practice resumes lo. I'm holding the studio key, hence can't be late sia. But in e end, 5mins late. Shh.. Heex. Learnt Waltz! Brian taught us. Grrx. I can't get the steps right. Very frustrating. In e afternoon, received smses saying "No ballet 2moro". Wow wow wow! No ballet on sunday, guess what does that mean? Mean this week I dance only 5 days instead of 6. Not the main point! Main point is I can go watch "Floorplay-Burn the floor"! Chiong to sistic and queue for tickets sia. Althought didn't get good seats, but surely worth it. Went ballet at night. Had pointe lesson. My left big toe nail hurts alot. I dont know why! Didn't stand on pointe that much last night. No wonder teacher will "say" me larx. NVM~
~Found out diff angle diff me~
~I know i'm fatter now~
~ouchie, e sun~
~Regina~
~With moiz~
~ok, l.x turn~
~Jess turn~
~Together~
Will be watching Floorplay with Jess later. I shall blog about it as soon as i got back. cya~
No comments:
Post a Comment