I'm still collecting all camp photos and videos hence, not blogging about camp yet. So, whoever got camp photos and videos, please put in sharing folder of msn. Thanks!
I shall blog about my latest photoshoot with Abigail. Woke up at 7am to do my make up and travelled to Outram to meet Paul aka Photographer aka my Ah Pa. Abby was late! hmph!!!
Somemore it rained! And i didn't put fake eyelashes and eyeshadow, my make up was super basic. Eyes super small, compared to Abby de. We had fun!
I shall blog about my latest photoshoot with Abigail. Woke up at 7am to do my make up and travelled to Outram to meet Paul aka Photographer aka my Ah Pa. Abby was late! hmph!!!
Somemore it rained! And i didn't put fake eyelashes and eyeshadow, my make up was super basic. Eyes super small, compared to Abby de. We had fun!
We had our shoot along Red district in Chinatown. You can see I and Abby keep wearing different shoes hoh? Cos' whatever she wears, are mine!!! My tube, my shorts, my boots, my heels! LOL..

~i love this pic most. ~
~look like waiting for uncle to approach me~
~I'm still waiting~
~Abigail~
~Uncle behind peeping~
~I simply love her eyes so much~
~Don't mess with me!~
~Give mi ur eyes, Abby!~
~Who's sexier?~
More pics to come..
No comments:
Post a Comment