Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

Christmas eve & Christmas were over. I enjoyed myself a lot because I had him to spend this Xmas season with me and I have received the best present. He's different from other guys, he won't give usual gifts (Eg. Necklance, photo frame, figurine, clothing). He had given me a special present which I won't say what it is. I will keep it properly and treasure it. I had made sushi for him to eat in return. First time making it, yet quite successful. >.< I went shopping with him too. He will be the first boyfriend that shop with me happily and comfortably. I never imagine I could find someone like him.. the chemistry between us is strong enough to walk through the love journey together.
*The outcome*

*I know a few out of shape*



(PS: Thank you for spending a lot of time and effort on the presents. Thanks for your letter. I know how you feel, I will definitely treasure you and treat you better. Thank you for spending the xmas season with me. I want to celebrate more festivals and occasions with you in the future. As I said before, I will cook/bake anything you request to make you happy and full!)

No comments: