Sunday, December 16, 2007

sick

Went to see western doctor for flu and cough, then went to sinseh for my leg injury. I'm unhappy that I can't split now/kick high high on the right. There goes my flexibility... Sobx Sobx. "Leg ah..Get well soon k?"

*E amount of medicine I need to took*



A peep of the present I made for LX's birthday. So sorry that I only upload the pics now. Below is the chocolate cake I have baked for him when I was seriously ill that day. I will bake or cook for him if he has any request. I will try my best to go and learn. This was the first time I bake a cake without any help. All I remembered that day was Jessalynne only help to eat the leftover chocolate coating. LOL. I even cooked Maggie noodles for her where seriously I never cook noodles before. LX mummy said the cake was too sweet. Heex... I put too much chocolate coating and MnMs le. NVM. I will try to bake a better cake next time. *PROMISE*

*Can you read it's "Hapi Bday"?*


*E top half burnt,that's why I only gave him e bottom half of cake*



*A very sweet heart shape model made of 100 plus cans at NorthPoint Lvl 2*

*Felicia Chin & Dasmond koh in NYP*


No comments: