~HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TO ME ON 16 JANUARY 2008~
I want to thank my family, friends, Danz Inc. people and not forgetting Peter too and lastly, especially my dearest! Thanks for all the wishes, celebration and presents. Thank you !!! I had a wonderful 19th Birthday. I love you all ! Muack*
On 14 January, some special friends of mine meet up after school (no matter how tired they were), and went to Jessy's house to bake cake for me! LOL... Ku Ku.. No wonder, in the end, only Mei Xian could accompany go out shopping on that day. From the pictures I received from brother, I could see that they really put in all their hardwork into the cake. Thanks for spending so much time and effort on it!I really love it! Thanks for the surprise! All special thanks to "Jingwei, Huifang, Jessalynne and Lexiang"! >.<
On 15 January, they surprised me with the cake! It's delicious OKAY!!! LOL... Allison and I usually give birthday person a kiss, but this time, she gave me a birthday kiss! Aww..
*Presents from Mummy, Zelia & Jessy**Mummy:Guess Watch*
*Zelia & Jessy:Nail polish, Eyeshadow, Eyelash,Mascara, Earrings and beautiful Roses*
On 15 January, my boy has given me a big big priceless birthday present. He is officially my boyfriend, he is mine! So girls, get away from him! LOL...
*Dearest spent the 1st half of my birthday with me*2nd half of my birthday was celebrated with none other than,my family! This year, I chose my own birthday cake from Swensen. For past yrs, due to dance... My mother always bought home a cake not of my choice. Heex. This year, finally!!!I could buy a cake I like-Swensen's Delight!!!
To LeXiang: Thanks for choosing me out of so many girls around you to be the one you want to fall in love with. I will treasure you and this relationship, introduce you to my family soon. I am serious, so trust me! I am so fortunate to be your very first girlfriend. Don't be shy!!! LOL... I will train you to be the best boyfriend of all. You're the one I looking for, and I believe my family will like you. So be confident! And may out loveship last... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment