~Finished 1st exam paper~
Finally, I started my exam and ended my killer module! I was shocked that this was the first time I answered every question. I guess I must be super desperate to get more marks even I don't know how to do few questions. I spent 1hr 15mins in the exam hall, longer than I expected but feel so shiok after leaving the place! Last night, studied until 1plus. Told Jennifer and Ervinna to call me at 6plus when they woke up and they did. "Thank you, girls!" Tell you something, when I was sleeping and dreaming away, the definitions of my notes kept appearing in my dream! I didn't have enough sleep but if I manage to pass this module, I will feel that it's worth it!
*I wore my cny red top to bring luck for my paper. Daddy's 1st sentence early morning to me was,"Wah! You go school or go out?"(in chi).LOL*
Finally, I started my exam and ended my killer module! I was shocked that this was the first time I answered every question. I guess I must be super desperate to get more marks even I don't know how to do few questions. I spent 1hr 15mins in the exam hall, longer than I expected but feel so shiok after leaving the place! Last night, studied until 1plus. Told Jennifer and Ervinna to call me at 6plus when they woke up and they did. "Thank you, girls!" Tell you something, when I was sleeping and dreaming away, the definitions of my notes kept appearing in my dream! I didn't have enough sleep but if I manage to pass this module, I will feel that it's worth it!
*I wore my cny red top to bring luck for my paper. Daddy's 1st sentence early morning to me was,"Wah! You go school or go out?"(in chi).LOL*.jpg)
*Share with you guys this pic! Look carefully at e clear side of pic and do you manage to see that the guy wore his jeans inside-out?*
.jpg)
*Ok! Tomorrow's TOTO is 10M! My mum bought 1 quick-pick for me, however IF I won, no share with anybody!*
*Went to Shop n Save with mummy after that. Do you guys know I love eating cup noodles? And do you know why? Because I am lazy to cook!*
*Do you know barley is one of my fav drinks? My boi knows it! (Wah. My eyebags super jialat!)*
*A pair of white shoes, so ?!? My boy helped me to clean and wipe this pair of shoes today ok?!!!!! My shoes got black scratches and dirt after the first time I wore, and I asked him to help me clean it, and he agreed immediately! He's super sweet larx! None of my past bfs treat me that good okay! Yep, envy me?!? Too bad! He's mine! Go find your own boy! Lalala~*.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment