~A day of work with Ervinna~
We worked in town today from 2-7pm. Well, our job scope is simple! Take a board and walk from "Lucky Plaza" to "Paragon" then to "Tangs" and back to "Lucky Plaza". This considered 1 round and after every round, there's 5mins break! Super good right? In this 5 hours job, we walked a total of 11 rounds. I've calculated, total of short breaks was 50mins, plus long break which was 15mins, so we had 1hr 5mins of breaks. That means I worked for 4 hrs 55mins. Not too bad! Heex... No choice, no money$ , must earn money although it's exam period! And I have not study finish for my 1st paper! Sucks!!!
*Just left house*
[[Before work]]
*Am I pretty enough to work?*
We worked in town today from 2-7pm. Well, our job scope is simple! Take a board and walk from "Lucky Plaza" to "Paragon" then to "Tangs" and back to "Lucky Plaza". This considered 1 round and after every round, there's 5mins break! Super good right? In this 5 hours job, we walked a total of 11 rounds. I've calculated, total of short breaks was 50mins, plus long break which was 15mins, so we had 1hr 5mins of breaks. That means I worked for 4 hrs 55mins. Not too bad! Heex... No choice, no money$ , must earn money although it's exam period! And I have not study finish for my 1st paper! Sucks!!!
*Just left house*[[Before work]]
I realise I see Ervinna more than I see my boyfriend! LOL!!! If Ervinna is a guy, maybe we will be together. Because we can see each other more often. Not only same school, but same course, same class for 2 years already!!! And still counting... .... Hopefully still same class as her because once I repeat one module, I'll definitely be in another class. T_T So, "TREASA, JIAYOU!!!" Everybody shout that to me!!! "GAMBATTE!"
Tomorrow is my boy's first paper! Good luck to him! All the best!!! *Muackx*
No comments:
Post a Comment