Sunday, March 16, 2008

Boring

~Boring~

I was too bored... so I played with "blogthings.com" again.





He's a Great Boyfriend



You guy definitely loves you and knows how to treat you right.

You have a five star boyfriend - so make sure you treat him right too!


(Maybe it's true bah! He treats me very good so far!)






Your Relationship is Still Building Strength



You're relationship is fairly strong, but you're still working on making things solid.

Make sure you're both treating each other with kindness and respect, even when things aren't going well.


(Well, still abit of struggling due to me bah! I'm not very good in avoiding arguments, but good in starting one. And always have loads of nonsense happen, so glad that my bf forgives me everytime.)







You Are Ready to Get Married



You've done more than dream about the dress and the honeymoon

In fact, you spend a good deal of your time thinking about what makes a relationship work

And from your answers, it looks like you have the skills to say "I Do" and mean it

You've dated enough, learned your fair share, and you're ready to settle down.





(I don't mind getting married with bf now! Because he's e guy I want but we're still young now lar!)





You Are a Natural Beauty!



You're the kind of beauty that every guy dreams about...

One that looks good in the morning - without a stich of makeup

That's doesn't mean you're a total hippie chic though

You have style, but for you, style is effortless





You Are 62% Sexy



Your Sex Appeal Is: Extremely High



You're very sexy. You just have that certain something that takes over a room.

You know how to attract, entice, and keep whoever you want. You are truly appealing.


(My sex appeal is "Extremely High"! Are you sure? LOL)





Your Love Type: INFJ



The Protector



In love, you strive to have the perfect relationship.

For you, sex is nearly a spiritual experience, a bonding of souls.



Overall, you have high expectations for any relationship you're in.

However, you tend to hold back a part of yourself.



Best matches: ENTP and ENFP






You Are A Romantic



You life your life like a fairy tale... or at least you try to.

Living for magical moments, you believe there's only one true love for you.

Love is the most important thing in your life, and you don't take it for granted.

Your perfect match loves to be in love as much as you do!

(Am I romantic? LOL... I do love Romance a lot.)



No comments: