Saturday, April 19, 2008

Clubcrawl

~Clubcrawl 2008~



Attended only first 3 days of school and skipped lessons for the thurs & fri due to "Maximum Exposure" (clubcrawl)! Let me talk about my timetable... It looks alright to me and I forcing myself not to miss any lessons unnecessary for this semester. I am trying to change into a better girl. Hopefully, I can really study and learn something. Well, there's 2 main projects for this semester. As many people know, I'm not close to my classmates. Hence, grouping will be a problem for me larx! But well, God helped me made the decisions and I will accept it and try not to give up since the projects have not started yet. I will work hard with my project-mates and try not to disappoint them (although my english really sucks). Ok!


Now, talk about clubcrawl! 1st day's response was not that good. Performance wise still alright. Saded that few of e dancers were injured/sick. 2nd day was a better day in terms of registration response and performance. But, I didn't dance well for e 2nd slot performance because half-way dancing, I had a very bad bumped inside on the back of my head. How should I explain? It's like an explosion inside, and you feel really bad. However, I continued dancing larx! Anyway, I'm ok now. =]


I got only 1 pic for clubcrawl, so those who have it, please send to me!!! Thank you! You can see our booth had nice decorations. Thanks to Nicholas and the rest of decor. members! I feel that 4 depts got closer after clubcrawl and that's a good sign! >.<

*Our booth really stands out! Right?*

No comments: