~Beach with boi~
First time went to Pasir Ris beach with my boi. Didn't know E-hub is up and appear not bad. It will be convenient for those living around or having chalets. The sun dote us so much that when we arrived at the beach, the weather was cloudy. When we were about to leave, then the sun appear. I enjoyed myself and want to thank my boi for treating me very good. He bought gifts for me. Love them a lot!!! Love him too! LOL...
*Excited to start our date*
*Heart shape to represent my love for boi*Okay! My boi took this video of me and seriously, I didn't know about it! Guess I was too engrossed drawing...
*Enjoy watching*
*Another present from my dearest. We chose it together. Thank you so much! I will cherish the moments we had together and treasure the things you gave and not forgetting to love you!*
















No comments:
Post a Comment