Saturday, May 31, 2008

overdued pics


~Overdued Pictures~

These pictures are taken last fri all the way to this week's thursday. You can imagine how busy I am now! These 2 weeks before my holiday are chaos! Busy with tests and performances and not forgetting to have fun at the same time!

*With Jennifer on the last day of NYP Graduation Day*


*Drank this bubble tea and coincidentally got an Elephant-->1st thing on my mind was boi!*


*Excited to go for Jam & Hop*


*But Ervinna still making up...*


*I am very kind to wait for her!*


*However, she pointed a middle finger at me!*


*So slow!!!*


*Finally, her make up is done!*


*And we are ready*


*Taken with MX only, but who knows shortie's face appeared!*


*This time Eunice face appeared!*


*Miss Daphne*


*Shine me not her! lol*


*Shortie became a cockroach!*

There are a lot of pictures taken for last sunday but I decided not to get all pictures from Pokie's facebook. So here's the selected ones... Enjoy!!!

*Early morning at Kallang*


*Don't be jealous! He's mine, I'm his*


*They're not together but loving friends*


*Let me out!*


*What's with them?*


*HEeee-hah!*


*Am I touching her boob?*


*Interesting pic taken!*


*Don't look so terrible ma*


*Peek a BOO!*


*His balls not painful ah!*


*I like this pic of Zee.. Very photogenic*


*Just kick!*


*My sweetest boy*


*Shaheera with her lovely smile*


*Pokie*


*Stretch before you perform*


*No! A group photo before you perform!*


*Yea Goldfish!*


*Let's go!*


*Piggy shortie*


*Super ugly faces*


*1 last group photo*


*And we're on stage(floor?)*


*See where the VIP sitting at!*


*Done!*


*Firdaus kissing at the bus stop!*


*Shortie delighted with the free gift given!*


*Thanks Rene for cabbing down to support!*


*OMG!!!*


*e Fishes*


*Our owner and her boi*


*Candid shot!*


*Another OMG!!!*


*Rabia and Shaheera look better than the ones behind lo!*


*Hey Rabia!!!*


*Eat all you want!*


*Boi & my reflection*


*Went home to bath and changed to go for cousin's wedding*


*I planned to sell my top away. Anybody wants it?*


*Pretty cousin! Don't you think so?*


*Wed's performance!*


*Her neh neh so big!*


*This one. heh.. bigger la!*


*Kiss me, boi!*


*I don't want the twist!*


*Still got a slight finger! grr*


*Went to watch RP's 1st Dance festival*


*Daphne! Don't sleep!*


*Roses folded by... ... ME!*

No comments: