Friday, June 06, 2008

Anna's Birthday

~Anna's 21st Birthday~

My classmate, Anna, had her 21st pre Birthday celebration last Saturday at Pasir Ris for a BBQ session. I am honoured to be invited! Thanks, young adult! (opps*) I went with Jacinta, Kang Quan and Desmond. Although we don't know the rest of the people over there, her friends are quite okay actually. Her daddy very cute. Played Thai birthday song(Go and view the video =listen to e starting part=) I enjoyed myself, ate alot alot!!! Hope I don't gain weight!


*Food!*


*The man that bbq the food for us-Desmond also know as 'Chao Da'*


*Kang Quan also known as 'Ah Pek'*


*Jacinta, Anna and Me*


*NYP-ians*


*Her friends*


*Desmond is almost the same colour as the background lo*


*Minus Anna, and you will get "F4 + 'San Cai' "*


Desmond supposed to sing Birthday song to Anna alone, but he don't dare!


*For who?*


*Not me! For Birthday gal! (From Ervinna and me)*



*Desmond kena forfeit, hence Anna got her birthday song back! During Tutorial !!!*


*Drew this for Anna during lab*

*Tried to draw a blue rose*

*And one of her fav characters*


No comments: