It is raining tonight, a very good weather to be on bed sleeping. However, I took this time to think of many issues happened in my life so far. When I was young, I do not know what is "love". So no need to say about family love, or true love. Last time, I treat "notorious" equals to "fame" and i treat "money" equals to "friends". Let me explain... Last time, I thought being with bad company, makes me popular. And having being the richer one inside the group, I will have more people want me to be as friends. So, I used to neglect my studies and family due to bad company. I used to fool around and act like a "bitch". But well, that was the past. Now, I am different.
Firstly, thanks to my secondary school best friend. If I have not known her, I will not survived till today. Maybe, I will then be in the "smoking, fighting and drinking" life. Even my mother was glad that I have known her. I became more aware of my life and also the people around me. I appreciate that my parents did not give up on me no matter is regarding my character, intelligence and everything. Today, they can trust me to go anywhere I like. Because they know, most of my time will be contributed to my passion which is Dance and to my boyfriend. I appreciate that they gave me this faith and I will not disappoint them.
Now, I wonder if the people I loved appreciate what I have done for them so far. Do they see my efforts and sacrifices? Do they take it for granted? Well... I really want to know all these answers because I want to feel that I am important to my loved ones.
So, take a minute to think "Have you appreciate what your loved ones have done for you?" If the answer is "No", then I think it is time for you to thank your loved ones for whatever they have done for you NOW! If the answer is "Yes", ask yourself again... "Do your loved ones know that you appreciate it?" Guess you know what to do now!!!
Firstly, thanks to my secondary school best friend. If I have not known her, I will not survived till today. Maybe, I will then be in the "smoking, fighting and drinking" life. Even my mother was glad that I have known her. I became more aware of my life and also the people around me. I appreciate that my parents did not give up on me no matter is regarding my character, intelligence and everything. Today, they can trust me to go anywhere I like. Because they know, most of my time will be contributed to my passion which is Dance and to my boyfriend. I appreciate that they gave me this faith and I will not disappoint them.
Now, I wonder if the people I loved appreciate what I have done for them so far. Do they see my efforts and sacrifices? Do they take it for granted? Well... I really want to know all these answers because I want to feel that I am important to my loved ones.
So, take a minute to think "Have you appreciate what your loved ones have done for you?" If the answer is "No", then I think it is time for you to thank your loved ones for whatever they have done for you NOW! If the answer is "Yes", ask yourself again... "Do your loved ones know that you appreciate it?" Guess you know what to do now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment