~Camp~
Went for camp last friday to sunday. I know it's quite a bit late to blog about this! I am just too busy nowadays. And I didn't manage to take a lot of pictures during camp except for "Pyjamas Night"! No make up on during camp, so I look awful. Heh heh... Who cares? As long my boi still love me, can liao! =X
*Yawn...*I dislike this month and next month. This month is packed with ICAs, assignment submissions, projects and even dance performances. Luckily, there is something I like to do (which is dance), however no time to have enough rest when I am sick now! Grrx... I want to thank Ervinna and Meixian for accompany me to see doctor. I was feeling really bad on tuesday with fever and feeling super cold even under hot sun!
Too bad, my boi not free to take care of me... T_T
Next month is exam month! Only three papers but there's alot to study!!! Although my boi will only be free by next month, but I miss him now! Miss having some personal time with him for couple of hours just staring at one another, or just chit-chat...
Sigh... I will bear with it! Because I love him! ::Heh heh::

No comments:
Post a Comment